Metcalf & Associates, P.C. ∙ Dedicated Immigration Representation
Immigration is one of the most complicated, challenging areas of law. If you are seeking citizenship, naturalization, a nonimmigrant visa or other immigration solution, it is important to work with a team of experienced lawyers that can find the answers you need and help you through the legal process.
At Metcalf & Associates, P.C., our attorneys take a dedicated approach to providing personalized immigration services. From our Hoffman Estates and West Dundee law offices, our immigration lawyers represent clients in Aurora and the surrounding Illinois area. We can help you with a range of immigration law matters, including:
- Asylum: If you have fled to the country to avoid political or religious persecution in your homeland, we can help you obtain asylum in the United States.
- Deportation: If you have been convicted of a criminal offense that could render you deportable, or if you have overstayed your temporary visa, our attorneys can help defend you and hopefully prevent your deportation.
- Citizenship and naturalization: We can help you come to the United States on a temporary visa and apply for adjustment of status, obtain a permanent visa and go through the process of obtaining full citizenship.
- Provisional unlawful presence waivers: We can help you apply for a waiver of inadmissibility for unlawful presence before you leave for your immigrant visa interviews at the U.S. Embassy or consulate in your home country.
- Family visas (“green cards”): Our lawyers help bring families together through a variety of family-based visa options.
- Employment visas: At Metcalf & Associates, P.C., we represent individuals seeking to come to the United States and employers seeking employees from abroad.
- Investment visas: There are a variety of visas available for foreign nationals seeking opportunities for investment in American businesses, investment in American real estate and other investments.
- Other immigration matters: With 25 years of experience focusing on immigration matters and a dedicated, multilingual team of attorneys, whatever immigration issue you are facing, the odds are good that we have handled it before.
We invite you to contact us to discuss your immigration goals. Call 847-882-1992 or contact us online.